As a global leader in car rentals, we operate in over 150 countries worldwide. Our goal is to be the very best at what we do by renting cars better than anyone else.
We’re looking for a customer focused, high performing Vehicle Service Attendant to join our exceptional team and continue our success in the future of car rental. At Hertz, you’re in the driver’s seat to achieve your full potential and grow your career.
What is this role all about?
You will be employed on a temporary basis to provide additional cover to the Wellington branch as a result of increased seasonal activity.
You will be responsible for grooming the interior and exterior of rental vehicles to a ready-to-rent standard for our valued customers. You will be based at our Wellington Store. As the face of our business you will;
• Detail vehicles to the Hertz standard
• Ensure that vehicles are in a road worthy condition & perform safety checks
• Drive vehicles in a safe manner & adhere to all Hertz policies & procedures
• Work efficiently and effectively in a fun team environment
• Ensure work area is clean, safe and free of hazards
• Assist customers as directed
What do we need from you?
To be successful in this position, our new team member will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Responsibility & reliability
• Flexibility of working hours (7 day shift work including weekends & public holidays may apply)
• You must hold a full and current NZ driver’s licence with the ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
What do you get?
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
• A competitive hourly rate & incentives
• Full training
• Company uniform
• A supportive team environment
• Career growth and development opportunities
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ability to work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets.