We are looking for an experienced Counter Sales person to work on the trade counter at our Whitianga Branch.
The successful applicant will be customer-focused, will have experience in delivering exceptional customer service, and will share our passion for ensuring customers receive top service and the right product every time they walk through our doors.
You will be responsible for:
• Exceptional customer service at our trade counter
• Assisting customers with sales orders and returns
• Answering phone queries
• Assisting in the warehouse as required
Skills and experience requirements:
• Customer focused with a real passion for customer service excellence
• Excellent communication skills
• A good level of computer literacy
• Initiative and excellent problem solving skills
• Electrical trade or wholesale experience would be an advantage.
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary package
• Great career opportunities
• Full-time, stable employment with an established brand
• Opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who actively contribute to our long-term success.
How to apply:
Apply now to get your career moving with a successful New Zealand owned and operated organisation. Simply click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the application process and we’ll be in touch.
J. A. Russell Ltd group largest NZ owned electrical wholesaler to the electrical industry.
We have been in business since 1951 and pride ourselves on being "The House for Top Service".
Our experience and knowledge makes us the wholesaler electrical contractors, maintenance electricians and project staff go to, to help provide them with sound product, services and business solutions. We have 73 branches nation-wide, and employ the best people in the industry.
Find out more about us here: www.jarussell.co.nz