A very rare opportunity has arisen to join New Zealand's leader in Bathroom furniture as Territory Manager.
We are looking for a professional, results driven, practical and energetic sales person to continue to grow our presence in a busy territory. This is not an entry level sales role.
This position covers Auckland East & South, Waikato and Thames/Coromandel.
This is a great opportunity to join a privately owned business that truly values its people, and has been successfully operating for over 30 years.
While nurturing current merchant relationships to grow that business, you will also explore new sales opportunities with group home builders, developers and commercial opportunities.
Key attributes we are seeking include:
• High levels of energy and self-motivation
• Results driven, strong initiative and a passion to succeed
• First class planning and organisational skills to be able to effectively manage your time
• Practical hands on skills as the role includes tasks such as mounting displays and attending some service calls
• A passion for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
• The ability to build strong commercial relationships across a wide range of people in the building sector
We expect you will be experienced at selling high value consumer durable products through plumbers and/or builders merchants.
There will be nights away- estimated at approximately 2-4 nights per month.
This role attracts a competitive salary plus of course the tools necessary to do the job such as a company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.