Healthvision is an award-winning provider of specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand.
We pride ourselves in working closely with our clients, families, and whanau to best understand their holistic needs, and provide a comprehensive wraparound service to maximise their independence.
At Healthvision, we love what we do and are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of others.
We are seeking full-time Support Workers to care for our clients living around Central Auckland and assist with personal cares, hoist and manual transfers, and home help.
We need support Monday to Sunday and the successful applicant should be comfortable doing a variety of shifts including sleepovers.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Be able to help with hoist and manual transfers
• Hold a full driver’s licence and have your own vehicle
• Have a Level 3 or equivalent preferred
• Have experience working with Spinal Injuries
• Have sound verbal and written communication skills
• Have NZ Residency or a valid NZ open work visa
• Competitive rates
• On the job training, up-skilling and on-going support
• A friendly team environment
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ open work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.