New Zealand - Wellington, Wellington Job Summary The Opportunity
Due to an internal move, we are looking for a talented Senior Project Manager with T&D design experience to join our high performing team in Wellington.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the provision of technical services to our clients and the delivery of T&D projects.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring programmes for scheduling and reporting on deliverables.
- Maximising profitability of projects, monitoring against budget, reacting and anticipating potential problems and communicating in line with client expectations.
- Demonstrating technical expertise, providing in depth knowledge and leadership whilst proactively coaching and developing junior team members.
- Driving business development to strengthen market leadership, building effective relationships with clients and contributing to the delivery of AECOM’s strategic and operational performance objectives.
You will have a proven track record delivering multi-discipline projects as a Senior Project Manager and will be someone who thrives on building relationships to deliver high outcomes for clients.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 10 years professional experience
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex T&D projects and meeting delivery requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm for technical excellence
- Knowledge of the T&D market in New Zealand
- Technical knowledge of the disciplines involved in T&D projects is an advantage
- Appropriate tertiary qualification e.g. Electrical Engineering
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering - Project / Program / Management
Business Line Power & Industrial
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country New Zealand
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 226617BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Hi We are looking for a caring, reliable nanny who can drop off our kids to school in the morning and pick them up after school to take them to their...
Published 24 days ago
I am looking for someone to provide carer support to our 13 year old boy with down syndrome, as well as child care for his siblings (age 4 and 11) at times...
Published 16 days ago
We are looking for a confident female to model the launch of our strapless bra on our website and social media. This is a one-off job, for four hours of work...
Published 16 days ago
Are you and your friend planning on travelling to New Zealand or are travelling around at the moment?We have a farm looking for workers to help out for 12 weeks...
Published 14 days ago