Meateor Foods Ltd is a processor of meat by-products for the Petfood Industry, with plants in Dunedin, and Hawkes Bay.
Due to the seasonal nature of our business, there are a number of Fixed-term vacancies at our Dunedin plant. There are both day and night shifts available from now (August) through to March/April 2020.
Applicants should demonstrate experience in all or most of the following
• Commitment to Health and Safety in the Workplace.
• Be Able to Work up to 60 hours per Week on the Shift Designated.
• Have Access to Transport and Phone
• Have Worked in a Processing/Manufacturing Environment.
• Be Physically Fit as Heavy Lifting is Required (up to 25kgs)
• A Current OSH Fork Truck License would be an advantage.
• Ability to Work Effectively in a Team.
• Complete Tasks to Agreed Timeframes.
We offer a competitive wage and ongoing training. These roles offer the opportunity for permanent employment based on your performance and attendance through the season.
Meateor Pet Foods LP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to operating a drug/alcohol free workplace. Applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment medical screening.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.