Chase is NZ's leading supplier of Exhaust & Emission Components in New Zealand, building our business on providing superior customer service through our excellent people and broad product range. We are recognised as the Market Leader in exhaust through our national network of branches and field representatives.
You will be someone who is strongly customer-focused, adaptable, thrives on accuracy, autonomy, commitment and responsibility, and understands the need for growth in today's business environment, working through the week Monday to Friday.
Based at the Head Office in Penrose and covering the Auckland/Northland territory you will work closely with the Customer Service team while reporting directly through to the Division Manager. This role covers the greater Auckland area and Northland, requiring 2-3 nights out of town per month.
You will excel in the following areas:
• Service, manage and grow the extensive customer base by building strong, enduring relationships with our customers
• Identify trends and opportunities within the market and prospecting to secure new business
• Co-ordinate with other staff for custom solutions, large orders and quote preparation.
• Represent the business at trade events
• Maximise sales from the company supplied van
You will also have:
• Proven sales skills in servicing customers.
• Good communication and relationship-building skills to build trust and connection.
• Good computer skills and attention to detail.
• Organisational skills and flexibility to both manage field sales and working within the branch.
• An interest in vehicles and basic understanding of automotive products.
• Excellent time management skills and driven to succeed.
• A great sense of fun and ability to work as part of a vibrant team.
In return we will provide you with a competitive remuneration package with a $50k + salary and OTE commission of up to $10K (based on achieving sales targets), a company van and the opportunity to grow yourself in a company with a supportive, fun and positive culture.
If you have got what it takes… then we would love to hear from you by applying to the Division Manager, **********
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, a valid driving licence and clean criminal record.