ProColour Painting is looking for Qualified Painter in a Supervisory Role to help manage our upcoming work load.
If you are well presented, a good communicator with a proven track record of high quality work then we want to talk to you.
We are requiring:
• Fully Qualified Painter with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
Be able to take control of jobs and manage other staff
• Someone who can read and understand plans with specs with ease
• Excellent communication skills and ability to manage timelines and multiple jobs
• A problem solver who is comfortable working as part of a team or on their own
• A team player
• You have your own reliable transport and a valid NZ driver’s license
• You take pride in your work and are a fast and efficient worker and have the ability to produce work to a high standard
Ability to help develop systems to streamline work flow and quality while on the job.
If you enjoy challenging yourself, experiencing diversity in your day striving to be the best painter that you can be and leading others then this is the job for you.
Please submit your CV to **********
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.