Senior construction level role, coming from a Project Director, Senior Programme Manager, Senior Workstream Manager background.
The official title of this role isSenior Workstream Manager.
To oversea Multiple Workstream Managers, Project Managers, Sub contractors.
Senior leader who has a broad construction experience in managing large teams and delivery of complex builds.
The programme is a mixture of building services systems, infrastructure, high rise construction and remediation.
Preference is to someone who has hospital build / remediation experience and understand the complexities in this environment.
This programme is over the next 9 years and this role requires stability and commitment.
- Site Wide Electrical Resilience - BMS-EMS Replacement
- High Risk and Highly Critical Assets - BEIM-BIM Upgrade
- Medical Gas and Hydraulic Assets - Plant Room Security Upgrades
- HVAC and Electrical for Mechanical Assets - UPS Upgrades
- Lift Replacement / Upgrades - Facility Network Upgrades
- Asbestos Removal - Roof Restraint Systems
- Passive and Active Fire upgrades (compliance) - Central Plant & Tunnel Developed Design
- Seismic resilience for Services (compliance) - Loading docks change and demo Building A07
This will be on an independent contract arrangement with an initial duration of 3 years.
A negotiableday rate, plus GST
Strategic overview and management of Workstreams and Projects
Delivering the vision
Ensuring scope and design delivery
Ensuring commercials, risk processes are being adhered to
Quality protocols followed
Ensuring operational departments are communicated with and shut downs managed
Continuous meetings with Workstream Managers, Project Managers, other stakeholders
Approve baseline inspection test plans and handover procedures