About the role
This role is primarily about providing a high-quality hydraulic hose repair service to all accounts across your territory, often under very tight time constraints. You will get to work on all sorts of mechanical gear, for all sorts of clients and in all sorts of places. What's not to love!
You will also drive business growth through hands-on development of both new and existing customers, including managing your own call cycle to ensure new and existing customers are visited regularly. As a people person this is something you will naturally enjoy.
In addition, you get:
- A great commission scheme to reward your extra effort
- Company provided working vehicle
- Subsidised Medical Insurance
- Nationally recognised training certification
- A great social environment, including employee conferences
Ultimately you also get an opportunity to own your own business if that is a path you want to follow.
About the person
We are looking for someone with:
- Ideally a qualification in an appropriate and relevant discipline such as automotive mechanics
- Alternatively, at least three years' experience in a similar role, preferably in an industrial sector
- Capacity to trouble shoot hydraulic and related mechanical engineering problems effectively
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Sound computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Fluent in English (read/write/speak)
- Ability to increase revenue through sound business development skills
- Commercially aware
- Ability to lift minimum of 25 kilos
About the company
At Hydraulink we like to keep things moving, it's in our DNA. After all we are a leading multinational hose and fittings brand with a huge network in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
We have driven that service reach on a unique blend of company branches, owner-operator/franchisees and distributors. Hydraulink's combined knowledge base can assist with anything from breakdowns, to lubrication systems; full installations to fire suppression systems.
We are building on over 70 years of success, and constantly looking at what's next to drive the future for us, and to deliver for our customers. This is where you come in.