Merchandiser – Wellington CityAre you looking for a flexible start to your career in sales as a merchandiser for some of the country’s most well-known brands?
As the world’s largest FMCG, Nestle is a recognisable global icon that is present in 191 countries around the world. Boasting more than 2000 brands, our portfolio ranges from global icons to local Australian and NZ favourites.
Nestle is seeking a permanent part-time merchandiser to cover our customer stores in Wellington City This role is perfect if you are seeking part time hours, have a passion for food and would enjoy the challenge of merchandising our product range to maximise shopper appeal.
Your work hours will be 11.5 hours across 3 days (Monday, Friday & Saturday). Flexibility is essential as hours and days can vary, due to business needs and busy periods. As a member of the merchandising team, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of visual standards and be at the forefront of our displays and sales.
You will be:
• Working closely with your allocated retail channel to optimise store presence
• Building strong working relationships
• Ensure products are merchandised to standard, as per business plans and constructing/ stocking displays
• Providing feedback on set plans and identifying any potential merchandising opportunities in your designated channel
The successful candidate will:
• Have their own car and a valid driver’s license
• Be physically fit to work
• Have a high attention to detail, good organisational skills and bring a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
• Previous sales experience or a relevant qualification will be beneficial to your application, but are not essential.
In addition to a competitive hourly rate, this role will provide you with the opportunity to enter into the sales team at Nestle.
A company phone will be supplied as part of your role. The expectation is that this will be used for compliance, emails, text and phone communication with your surrounding Manager’s.
Nestle will equip you with the tools required to ‘make it’ in merchandising and sales, and offers on-the-job experience with some of Australia and NZs most visible brands.
Interested? Click ‘Apply now’ to register your details.
Nestlé Oceania believes diversity in our business is an asset that impacts the way we think and the way we work together. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that respects all cultures, different ways of thinking and supports our people to perform at their best and develop to their full potential.