Crown Equipment Limited is a global leader in the manufacture of Material Handling Equipment focusing on business to business sales, rentals and service of electric and internal combustion lift trucks. Crown New Zealand remains a market leader with a 37-year proven track record supporting our customers across the country and our continued expansion throughout New Zealand has provided exceptional opportunities as we are now seeking a motivated fast learner to join our marketing team.
About the Role
An amazing opportunity has been created for a results-driven and motivated individual to join our Auckland team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing for the region you will be responsible for designing and creating campaigns and managing the digital and marketing collateral for Crown in New Zealand. Some marketing experience will certainly be beneficial but is not an absolute requirement as the Company will provide training, including a comprehensive induction program, on the job training and mentoring by the marketing team with a progression path for the right candidate.
This exciting role really is the co-ordination point for all things marketing in New Zealand targeted at maximising Crown brand market awareness through the development, management and execution of a fully integrated marketing activity schedule.
Responsibilities & Duties
Assist in the development, execution and ongoing management of new and existing marketing campaigns – Driving lead generation.
• Manage creation and distribution of external communication to email and SMS databases.
• Proactively seek new marketing initiatives including establishing, developing and implementing the Crown New Zealand Social Media Program.
• Manage internal communications of marketing and product updates across the business.
• Promote and engage in positive internal & External stakeholder engagement through well-structured collaboration, documentation, execution and activity reporting.
• Actively participate and lead where necessary the development of presentations and sales support material.
• Further develop and maintain Crown’s existing databases.
• Continuously work to maintain and improve the Crown Customer experience.
• Work collaboratively with the wider team towards our shared goals and ensure we deliver upon our corporate strategies.
• Develop, co-ordinate and act as the champion for customer enquiry management.
• Involvement in the development of sales support material and business admin support as required
Skills & Experience
If you are looking to start a career in Marketing (or have some experience already) and enjoy working in a challenging fast paced environment then this is the role for you.
Successful applicants will need to pass pre employment medical and drug / alcohol testing.
Don’t delay, apply online or contact ********** 021 109 1285