WineWorks is looking for a maternity cover for one of their team members. An exciting opportunity for someone seeking a new employment challenge. The successful applicant will be a team player and responsible for providing outstanding service and long-last relationships with our clients
Working alongside our Client Services specialists, you will become a key point of contact for our clients, providing them with knowledge, support and responding efficiently to their needs. The proofing of client's bookings for production runs and liaising with the other stakeholders to ensure ultimate efficiency is achieved. Ensuring all dry goods are ordered in a timely fashion.
This is a challenging role requiring a broad understanding of the business and working closely with internal teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong client focus, be a great communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone with a fun personality who has lots of energy and enjoys working as part of a team.
This is a fixed term permanent role for 12 months working from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday. Training will be provided.
What we want from you:
· The ability to build great rapport and relationships with our clients and provide top of the line service
· Able to adapt to a fast-changing environment while working well under pressure
· The ability to develop a strong understanding of client requirements and the maturity to recognise and resolve issues as they arise, pre-empt problems and provide solutions
· Communication skills both written and verbal
· Excellent time management skills to ensure work is prioritised and completed on time
· Confident using Microsoft Office programs. Particularly Excel and outlook.
· Previous experience in the wine industry or a packaging environment would be an advantage.
· The ideal candidate will be conscientious with great attention to detail, someone who can prioritise tasks and enjoys working as part of a team.
· A competitive pay rate
· Provide a fun environment and respectful culture
Our deal breakers:
· Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
· Must pass a pre-employment drug test and undergo pre-employment psychometric testing
· Must submit a current CV and complete our application form to be considered
Does this sound like you?
If so please apply now. If you are an applicant applying through Seek, you need to receive an email with a unique link that you must click on that will take you to either Register your profile with WineWorks in order to apply, or ask you to log in if you already have account.
Fastway Couriers New ZealandTransport Linehaul Limited (TLL) provides specialist linehaul services throughout New Zealand to the Aramex Courier network, a...
From Fastway Couriers New Zealand - Waikato
Published 17 days ago
Who Are We? Retail Prodigy Groupholds the master retail franchise for Nike stores across Australia and New Zealand together with the distribution rights for U.S...
From Retail Prodigy Group - Auckland
Published a month ago
Salt NZ are specialists in recruiting in the Supply Chain and Logistics Space and are specifically looking to add to our community of candidates interested in...
From Salt Recruitment - Auckland
Published 25 days ago
About Our Client My client is a world class leader in the international market for design, manufacturing, maintenance and the supply for equipment for very...
From Michael Page - Auckland
Published 9 days ago