· Dynamic complex environment
· Tokoroa location
Our client, Oji Fibre Solutions Pulp & Paper has a significant presence in the manufacturing sector in New Zealand, producing a range of specialty products for customers based throughout the Asia-Pacific region. This role based in the South Waikato region has everything in it that will appeal to a seasoned HR professional who enjoys challenge and working in partnership with managers, employees and their representatives.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be to provide HR services across the Kinleith site and be a key member of the site team. You will provide generalist HR services; developing and delivering solutions and advice; coaching and mentoring Managers; project work as required and be part of the wider regional based HR team. The portfolio for this role includes: support services, procurement, energy, finance and fibre.
To be successful in this role you will have had exposure to the full breadth of HR generalist practices and be passionate about the delivery of HR services that demonstrate best practice.
We are looking for someone who has:
· A tertiary qualification in HR;
· Exceptional relationship management and influencing skills;
· A record of success in the provision of generalist HR advice and support to both Managers and employees in a medium to large organisation;
· Experience in a manufacturing environment ideally and/or a manufacturing 'mind set';
· Solid numeracy skills and the ability to use metrics to identify and drive forward on opportunities and create business cases;
· Communication skills that are highly developed which are used to persuade, negotiate and influence the business;
· Strong relationship management skills;
· Exposure to working closely with unions;
· Strategic agility and future orientation;
· Commitment to and proven ability to develop and implement quality service improvement processes to foster strong working relationships and employee engagement.
In return this role offers the opportunity to work in a complex and changing business; a solid remuneration package including enhanced superannuation and benefits; and the chance to grow your skillset and career in a dynamic environment.
We look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in a role that will shape your career and allow you to work in an environment where you will be tested yet give you the chance to sharpen and hone your already strong skill set and experience.