ABOUT THE COMPANY
- My client is an award winning business with a reputation for innovative delivery of technically challenging projects that require strong project management.
- Their main strength is that they self-perform across multiple disciplines with the combination of agility and responsiveness of a mid-sized operation.
- With lots of work lined up they are in need of a Graduate that is keen to come in and receive internal training.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Your will work along-side a team of highly knowledgeable and skilled professionals, working with some of the best in the business.
- You will be participating on a number of different and exciting projects across the civil sectors, allowing you to further develop your skills and portfolio
- Located in Christchurch
- You will be a site engineering representative on various civil projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree from UC or Auckland University
- Experience in pipeline project would be a bonus
- Post grad experience would be preferred but not necessary
- To be proactive and intuitive with a high level of self-motivation
- Excellent time management skills with a desire to meet deadlines
- A highly collaborative team
- They believe in building their employees up and providing in house training. They have a lot of experience in the company that they love passing on to their graduates.
- Generous salary package with car for the right candidate
- Opportunity to progress within the company and learn from a team of highly skilled individuals
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. To be considered you must have New Zealand Residency and completed your degree from University of Canterbury or University of Auckland.