NZMA, part of the New Education Group, is one of New Zealand's leading private training providers specialising in hospitality, cookery, business, retail, contact centre construction training, electrical engineering, early childhood and health. We are proud of our reputation for quality, excellence and student success. This is a rare opportunity to join a team that prides itself in making a meaningful difference to the lives of students and their communities.
About the role:
Due to the high demand, we are seeking a full-time permanent Electrical Engineer Tutor, to join our Trades campus located on Great South Road, Mt Wellington. The main focus of this role is to provide effective, student-centered tuition, along with supporting, inspiring and motivating our students to complete their course and achieve their goals for further study or employment.
You understand what it takes to be successful in the trades industry and you love and excel at positively influencing and motivating students in a multicultural environment. You are innovative, inspiring and committed to supporting your learners to achieve exceptional results and realise their goals and dreams
What you need to have:
• A recognised National Certificate qualification
• Relevant teaching qualifications are desirable, but not essential (we can offer these as part of your professional development in the job)
• Relevant Trades Industry experience
• A natural skill at motivating people in a multicultural environment (you have taught either in the workplace or in an education environment)
• Demonstrated natural ability to be collaborative, constructive and supportive of other team members and team results
• High level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
If you believe that you offer what we are looking for please feel free to call Tony Atina, Trades Campus Manager on 021 658 325 for a chat to understand more about the role or to arrange a visit to our Campus.
To find out a bit more about NZMA and what we do here visit www.nzma.ac.nz or check out our Facebook page