As a result of growth, our client Costing and Business Solutions (CBS) requires a Database Administrator to join their team. They offer a supportive team environment where you will have the chance to broaden your skills as you are involved in all aspects of the development process.
CBS is a progressive IT business based in Hamilton that is making a significant impact in the Health Sectors of Australasia and beyond. Health Boards have been able to better direct finances to the most needed areas as a result the systems CBS has designed and implemented. CBS specialises in providing Activity Based Costing, Data Warehousing, KPI Dashboards and advanced Business Intelligence using Microsoft SQL Server.
We are looking for someone to join our team who is committed to managing environments while providing our customers with responsive service and innovative solutions; where solving problems and meeting client expectations are top priorities. We are looking for a person with:
· 5 years' relevant commercial experience (minimum)
· A relevant tertiary qualification (experience may negate the need for this)
· Microsoft SQL Server skills
· Microsoft AZURE experience
· The ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team; accepting personal accountability and displaying a commitment to collaborate
· Strong written and oral communication skills with an emphasis on communicating well with clients (both external and internal)
If you are looking for a new role where you can make a difference, apply today.
Please note: If applying through Seek, you will receive an email from QJumpers with a link to complete your application. We won't receive your application if this link is not followed and the application completed.