Ace Rental Cars is a brand operated by The Hertz Corporation, a global leader in car rentals. With locations across Australia and New Zealand, Ace customers are focused on getting the most out of their adventure. Our goal is to be the very best at what we do by renting cars better than anyone else.
We’re looking for a customer focused, high performing Customer Service Representative to join our exceptional teams and continue our success in the future of car rental. At Ace, you’re in the driver’s seat to achieve your full potential and grow your career.
What is this role all about?
You are being employed on a temporary basis to cover for a period of maternity leave for an employee currently holding this position.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and sales services to internal and external customers to ensure the continued growth and profitability of Ace. You will be based at our Christchurch location and you may be required to work at other stores within reasonable travel distance. As the face of our business you will;
• Create a positive customer experience by greeting and engaging our valued customers
• Complete rental and return transactions efficiently and accurately
• Sell Ace rental options to our valued customers
• Ensure overall customer satisfaction by resolving issues
• Be involved in reservations of rental vehicles and associated requirements
• Work as part of a high performing team
What do we need from you?
To be successful in this position, our new team member will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and have a flair for sales
• Previous experience in customer service or sales; experience in rental industry preferred
• Computer and keyboard skills are essential
• Flexibility of working hours (7 day shift work including weekends and public holidays may apply)
• You must hold a full and current NZ driver’s license with the ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
What do you get?
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
• A competitive hourly rate & incentives
• Full training
• Company uniform
• Employee fringe benefits
• Leave loading & shift penalties on base hourly rates
• A supportive team environment
• Career growth and development opportunities
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ability to work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets.