About Rocket Lab Rocket Lab is the global leader in small satellite launch. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. There are endless...
From Rocket Lab - Auckland
Published a month ago
The Company This leading-edge commercial manufacturing, engineering and maintenance company has been operating for over 80 years. Due to an SAP project they...
From Robert Half - Auckland
Published a month ago
Greetings from HR Remedy India!! We are a premium talent search and recruitment services provider company with strong focus in IT SOFTWARE, IT HARDWARE...
From Hr Remedy India - Auckland
Published 15 days ago
Are you passionate about developing new process which could radically change established industry approaches? Do you have a s trong background in Applied...
From Victoria University Of Wellington - Wellington
Published 12 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for you as a setter/programmer to expand your career, within a great team. Mazac experience essential. Become the senior person in the team as they deliver on more complex projects.
Your new surroundings;
A stable and good sized company that pride themselves on employee satisfaction are now ready to expand once more, adding another position to their team. Filled with like-minded people and working on some of the most interesting projects, this opportunity is quite rare.
A chance to join a well lead team with a management structure that understands your goals: who are keen to train and support you in achieving them.
Diversify your current role within an array of small and large projects with loads of variety and a great opportunity to extend your career.
Excellent team culture with a vast array of diversified quality and precision engineering experience.
Responsibilities in this role:
• Program, set and operate CNC milling and turning machines
• Studying work orders, blueprints and engineering plans
• Maintaining quality and safety standards
• Maintaining equipment and supplies
• Ensuring proper record keeping
What you already possess;
Your previous CNC Setting and Programming experience (Mazac) and drive to succeed within your chosen career will make you perfect for this company as they are willing to invest in your skills and expertise in order to have you grow within the company. Specifically, you'll bring:
• An eye for detail, combined with a computer savvy and technically minded persona
• Relevant experience operating, operating & programming milling and turning machines
• Good work ethic
• Programming experience
• A keen attitude which shows you want to work hard and advance quickly
Because you're good, you'll need to be rewarded;
• Top dollar matching your skill set
• Some of the most interesting projects to work on
• Deliver state of the art work for some of the biggest players in the industry
• A great team environment – motivated, like-minded skilled people – just like you!
• Management that want to invest in your skills and expertise
Don't delay, get paid top dollar in line with your skill set. APPLY NOW!!
I am recruiting for multiple roles throughout New Zealand, so if the location or role isn't quite right, please either call or send me your CV, letting me know your preferred location and the type of work you enjoy.
Minimum Study Required: Professional Technician Complete