SICON Ltd are leaders in asset management, maintenance, construction services and infrastructure throughout Canterbury.
Our Parks and Reserves crew in Rolleston are seeking an experienced and professional climbing Arborist to assist in leading and delivering our daily service operations across the Selwyn region. The role offers a variety of duties such as pruning, removing and maintaining trees and vegetation.
We are looking for people who will thrive in their role and make significant contributions to the success of our business. So, if you have a passion for climbing and want to work with a superb team of industry professionals, then we’d love to hear from you!
You will bring the following:
• Qualification in Arboriculture Level 4 (essential)
• Full Class 1 Driver Licence (essential)
• Traffic Control Level 1 or STMS (desirable)
• Physically fit and self-motivated
• Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
• Able to work as part of a team and to deadlines
What we offer:
• Competitive and rewarding remuneration package
• Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
• Varied and interesting work everyday
• Ongoing training, development and support
• An innovative company with diverse projects
Our mission is to build and preserve the foundations for communities to thrive.
SICON Ltd is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test prior to employment.
To apply, please visit our website www.sicon.co.nz or email your CV and covering letter to **********.