•Full time permanent role • New Zealand's leading public hospital
• Make a difference to the health of Aucklanders
We are looking for a savvy administrator for our Radiology department to provide administrative support for the Radiology team based at Auckland City Hospital. This is a full time position providing support to the Radiology team for processing referrals and patient bookings and other administration tasks.
Click here to view the position description
About usOur Radiology Department provides service to both inpatients and outpatients from three sites - Auckland City Hospital, Starship Children's Health and Greenlane Clinical Centre.
Auckland District Health Board ( Auckland DHB ) is the largest teaching hospital in New Zealand offering a wide range of tertiary and quaternary clinical services to a large and diverse population. We have state of the art facilities and aspire to provide the highest standards of patient care and staff engagement.
Here is what we can offer you:-
• Comprehensive and well-structured orientation programme
• A fast paced, unique and rewarding work environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction and is always interesting
• An opportunity to grow both as a person and as an administrative professional while working with a very friendly team.
• Continuous improvement and development opportunities
• A great team environment and supportive work culture
• Subsidised gym membership, free gym classes run by 5Points Gym
• Discounts at a variety of businesses, free eye test
As the ideal candidate for this role you will have:-
• Experience in an administrative role in healthcare (ideally) with experience in the use of hospital software systems
• Excellent customer service skills with a strong desire to provide our patients with the best quality experience of our services
• Able to empathise and work compassionately with people from various cultures
• Attention to detail, common-sense and ability to problem solve
• Strong communication and critical thinking skills with the ability to challenge and question the 'status quo' and contribute to process improvement
• IT literate with advanced competence in Word and Excel
• a positive attitude with strong organisational skills
• ability to prioritise work and take proactive approach to manage your time and workload
• capability to work independently as well as within a team
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
To applyplease click on the 'Apply' tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter. For help with your application please email, Sonu Anand, Recruitment Consultant on ********** quoting ref # ADHB5253
Closing date is 21 November 2019Click here to view details about our recruitment process
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Children's Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is NOT a Children's Worker as defined by the Act
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com